Thursday, October 09, 2008

We're Pregnant

It's official. We're expecting a baby!!! We are due the end of May 2009.

So far, mom and baby are doing well. There has been some morning sickness, but not too bad.

We will have our first ultrasound in two weeks. We'll keep you posted...

20 comments:

Jay and Camille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jade said...

CONGRATS!

Jackie said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!! THAT IS SO EXCITING:D

Carissa said...

Yay, I am really excited for you both, how far along are you?

sportyrls said...

Congrats you two! That's so exciting. Hey- that looks like a fancy pregnancy test... you know they sell those things at the Dollar Store right? : )!

"B" said...

yeah!!!!! I'll be thinking of you two, er three. (even though I only know one of you)

Juli said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you guys.

AlwaysMee said...

How exciting....you two will be GREAT parents!

Brad and Marissa said...

Yea! A Baby! Congratulations! Good luck with the all day sickness. Babies are the coolest thing!! You will love it!

Bethany said...

Yay! Congratulations, I'm so excited for you both!

The Young's said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm expecting in May too! :) Except, I deal with HORRIBLE morning sicknes. Blah! I hope you don't get it bad!

My due date was the end of April, and now based on a u/s its May 6. So, we'll see. Mattson was 10 days early...so I'm still guessing April.

HUGS!!!

Yearsley couple said...

O congrats you guys!!!!!that is so exciting. We are so happy for you two. That rocks!!!Love ya tons!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome! Ours is coming any day now! Congrats!

Sara said...

Congrats! Enjoy the ride.....it is trully a miracle.

The Klock Family said...

YAY! A little mini Teej! The world will be a happier place for it. Congrats!!

Lydia said...

Congratulations!

P.S Greg remembers you from Ketchikcan

Bethany said...

I tagged you. It's about quirks.

Missy! said...

hooray hooray
congrats

Becca Jane said...

Congrats! Sorry I am just barely catching up on your GREAT news!

Anonymous said...

Hey TJ,

Thanks for the phone call. Yeah, I check on here occasionally to see what you guys are up to. Not too much new on this end. How goes it down there?

Joe