I can't believe you have a 6 month old already! That went way too fast:) He is so handsome, I love his smile. We miss you guys!!!
Wow! I can't believe he's already 6 months. I love his smile!
Wow. 6 months! He is so cute. Love his cheeks. What a cutie!!
Mine was six months on the 23rd. Cohen is a total cutie. Aren't cute boys fun?
Ooh, he's adorable! Wow, time flies that first year, doesn't it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can't believe you have a 6 month old already! That went way too fast:) He is so handsome, I love his smile. We miss you guys!!!
Wow! I can't believe he's already 6 months. I love his smile!
Wow. 6 months! He is so cute. Love his cheeks. What a cutie!!
Mine was six months on the 23rd. Cohen is a total cutie. Aren't cute boys fun?
Ooh, he's adorable! Wow, time flies that first year, doesn't it!
Post a Comment