Thursday, October 28, 2010

Eternally Grateful

The Lord knows exactly what we need and continues to bless us each day.  I responded to an add on craigslist for some 24-2T boy clothes for $50.  I asked if she would take $40, as $50 didn't fit into our budget.  She said she would, she no longer needed them and didn't have room to store them.  She also wanted them to go to someone who needed them.  All the clothes were stuffed in two plastic garbage bags, when I got home I went through the clothes to sort them.  This is what I ended up with....a big pile of clothes.

They are really nice name brand clothes.  Cohen will be better dressed then his parents this coming year.  We have his snow-suit and his Easter suit for church.  I couldn't help but cry and say a prayer of thanks.

1 comment:

Juli said...

What a great blessing!