Missy Grossman, one of my old roommates tagged me... Here's how it works.
The Rules:
•Link the person(s) who tagged you.
•Mention the rules on your blog.
•Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
•Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
•Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
1. I love my bed. I could go to bed at 9 pm and not get out until 8 am if I could. It's so comfortable and cozy wrapped in blankets.
2. I put things away, even if TJ is not done using them after being out for a week. He is constantly asking me not to touch things, but I like order, not messes.
3. I like to clean my house before we leave on a trip, even if its just overnight. Laundry, dishes must be done and put away. The kitchen and bathroom need to be cleaned.
4. I don't cut my nails over the trash can and I don't throw the clippings away. They will get vacuumed up soon.
5. I shed hair like crazy. It's everywhere...on the floor, in the shower, on our clothes, in my brush. Maybe that's why I like to clean so often.
6. I check my email and our blog too many times a day to see if I'm loved by my family and friends.
As I complete this tag, I think I will Tag: Dougal's, Kindall's, Malinda G, Nicki, Brenda, Cindy
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Should I mention that you spelled my name wrong?
Mee
Post a Comment