Wow, what a busy week. TJ's school was smart to have their staff Christmas party the first weekend of December. I have so much going on at school this week. We had a lunch provided by the PTA today. The next two days, our principal is bringing in a Turkey, then a Ham for lunch. The staff is suppose to bring in side dishes. So, I'm taking a yummy salad to lunch tomorrow as well as treats for the kiddos; we start our ELL student Christmas party tomorrow. We have an ELL open house tonight with treats for all the families. We have a staff Christmas party after school tomorrow. We are having a church cookie exchange Thursday night and need to decorate for our church Christmas dinner on Friday night. TJ and I are on the activities committee and we are having a "Return to Bethlehem" dinner; which we are Mary & Joseph for. YIKES!!! I'm glad school has an early dismissal on Friday for Christmas Break, I'm going to need it.Also, we finally got snow and it's still coming.
2 comments:
Don't you wish December wasn't so busy? I can't wait until it's over so I can relax. Have fun being Mary and Joseph. They always have kids do it in our ward and the poor things look so embarrassed. I wouldn't have wanted to be pretend married to anyone in church at that age.
PS. Send some snow my way. I REALLY miss it!
Geez...keeping busy! Have fun with all of your events! :)
Post a Comment