Monday, April 20, 2009

Things for Baby

We here at the Adams household have been spending copious amounts of time on the internet, in stores, on the phone, and in person talking about and looking for things for our first born... and all the rest. While this has the usual stroller and diaper overtones, there has recently been something that has caught my attention.

Having no real musical ability of my own, I have stumbled upon [thanks to Cracked.com] lullabies that I think Tennille, TJ, and [insert acronym ending in A here] will all approve of.

Click on the link and buy something for our future. Don't worry about getting doubles, as we can re-gift them later.

Of special note:
Sample 1

Sample 2

For all the traditional folks, "we" also registered at Target.

3 comments:

Art by Leonhardt Photography said...

I suggest Gaia. If it's a girl. A boy? Praia. Who says you only need one middle name?
And to follow up, the road trip brought me to upper Washington. I do believe we may be on the same coast again.

Art by Leonhardt Photography said...

Eerg, I left my comment under the wrong post.

TheFeltShoppe said...

You guys better hurry up and figure out a name for your child, seriously a person has to have a name in this world. Also some friendly advise, don't spell their middle (or first) name wrong for the birth certificate. So annoying.