
I knew this day would come... but I never imagined how painful it would be.
I am now an adult with responsibilities that prevent me from doing whatever I like.
Today I was offered a pair of free tickets that would have gotten me into one of the most memorable concerts of my lifetime: MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice
TOGETHER
I had to pass because Cohen isn't ready to take care of himself yet....
Sad Panda :(
3 comments:
Thanks for making me laugh today! If it's any consolation I heard that there was only about 15 minutes of the concert that was good.
One cute kid you guys!!
Welcome to the world of kids where your time and energy are no longer yours. Some crazy parents wait for everybody to fall asleep to have a "breather" but that usually doesn't happen 'til 12 or 1 in the morning...hence the 1:20 am posting :)
Good Luck with it all!
~Sarah
That would have been the best concert ever. take him with you. He'll remember it someday!
Post a Comment