My school also hosted a baby shower for all four of us that were expecting babies, 2 boys and 2 girls. I couldn't believe the generosity I received as I was only a para-educator for one year. It was a mad house as we all opened gifts at the same time. It was fun sharing the pregnancy experience with the other teachers at my school, lunch conversations were always interesting.
The gals at church also hosted a baby shower for me earlier in May. My mom was able to come over for the party and brought with her a fun candy game to play. Cohen received many cute outfits, warm blankets, cozy towels, fun toys and so much more from each of the showers. TJ and I are truly blessed to be surrounded by wonderful people who spoil us and Cohen.
2 comments:
3 showers! You're one lucky girl. I didn't even get a shower with my first kid. I think those diaper cakes are great too? Oh, my mom was wondering if you still want a blessing outfit? If not she'll just make you some other clothes.
You, are a lucky girl. I love the name you chose, it is really cute. I also love the way you spelled it. I must have missed getting your address, or maybe you did not get my message yet, but I was wondering if I could get it. If you don't feel comfortable with posting on the blog, just send it to my email address, which is clem516@yahoo.com, that way I could get your email address also. I am glad that everything is going great, and that you are enjoying that new baby of yours. love ya
Post a Comment