Monday, August 03, 2009

Cloth Diapers



We have been using these cloth diapers for two months now and I love them!

They are just like a regular diaper, however, I wash them. They come in fun colors as well as white. They fit 8-35 lb babies. And we will save $$$$ in the long run....YEAH!

6 comments:

Juli said...

I'm glad you're liking them. My tabs started getting loose so I cleaned out the velcro with a safety pin. They work perfect again. I didn't realize so much could get caught in them.

Adam & Rachel said...

How much do they cost?

T3 said...

They are $16 a diaper....we got 24 of them, plus "on the go" bag to put them in, diaper pail liner, odor remover spray and some flushable liners (we havn't used them yet). They need to be washed every other day. We seem to use about 18-20 by the time they need to be washed.

Abraham and Sara said...

we used these for the first four months of PJ's life. they are great!

Sara said...

Congrats on your sweet baby! Looks as if you are already having the time of your life.

Krissy said...

Hey guy's, stumbled on your blog while checking out the Stellmon's. I use these one's too but I have the one's with snaps instead of velcro. Yea, instead of going to walmart at least once a month, we now go every 3 months or so. Amazing huh. Glad you like them.