The Adams family buys a house!!!
On July 30, 2009, we signed our lives away to have the privilege of being homeowners. We are all settled in, but of course we have a list of projects to work on. Here's our humble abode:
Front and back outside views, as you can see, we've got a big back yard with a small garden area.


This is a view from the front door to the living room and another view from the dinning room.


A view of our dinning room and kitchen


Utility room/bathroom and down the hallway


The office and guest bed (however, no bed yet...)


Our bedroom


Cohen's room


11 comments:
O my heavens I love your house! It is beautiful. Man where are you guys at? We would love to hang out with you guys sometime. By the way I love the look of your decor of the house. Nicely done. Love Kathryn Yearsley
Congratulations, I didn't know you guys were even looking at a house!
Congratulations!! How exciting to have your own home!
Lucky, hopefully we will be there soon. How much was it?
More than market value, but in the area we wanted.
It looks great - congratulations!
Nice house! I love the wall colors.
Just curious...what are the average houses going for there? A few years ago I would have said the average houses here were 250,000. Now you can get those houses for 100,000 or less. There is this one style of house we really liked that was over 300,000 and a few of them have sold for 70,000 now. It's crazy here! Is it that bad in Idaho?
Wow...that's really bad. Idaho average is between 135,000-190,000. Most are selling at fair market value, around $100 a square foot. We didn't get hit as bad as Boise. They have 8 years worth of NEW homes sitting on the market.
how fun, it looks great!!!
I love your kitchen!! Congrats!
Post a Comment