Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

We want to wish Mama (Grammy) and Mommy (Grandma) a wonderful Mother's Day!  We're thankful we had great mother's who raised us to be positive, upstanding adults.  As each day passes with Cohen, the more we realize how much you have done for us through the years.  You sacrificed your time, hobbies, jobs and much more to give us a life rich with so many possibilities.  We hope we are able to do the same with our children.
We love you,
~Tennille, TJ & Cohen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you! No sacrifice was to great, and the rewards are countless. You've both become all that a mother could ever hope or wish for. I love you too.

Mama

M Israelsen said...

Tennille! Not sure if you remember me but you were one of my favorite people from the mission (I found the link to your blog on Beckah Hansen Whitlock's blog). Anyway, so fun to see your pictures and catch up on your life a little. Cohen is ADORABLE!! (and I love his name :)).