Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Chistmas loot

About a week before Christmas, I had some to/from stickers out on the washer from labeling Salsa for our neighbors and TJ's coworkers.  Cohen came into the living room and said, "Look, I've got stickers on me, now I can be a present for people."  TJ is laughing and I'm shaking my head thinking, "those are not stickers to play with."  Of course he was only in his underwear.  He is always taking his clothes off, so he can get warm in the fuzzy blankets.  Silly kid!
We also made the trek up to the South Hills to see amazing Christmas lights and feed the Camel.  Raiden didn't like the Camel, but Cohen loved it and all the many different lights.
Grammy and Grandpa came over from Meridian to spend Christmas Eve and open presents with us in the morning.
After the boys went to bed, we finally put out all the presents under the tree that have been in the garage.  We had quite the loot, especially under our small tree.
 We had just a little dust of snow on Christmas, but it came today.  We all had fun playing and shoveling the snow this morning.

No comments: