Thursday, November 27, 2008

Give Thanks!!!

What a wonderful time of year! Sadly, it's the only time of year the world actively gives thanks for the many blessings the Lord has given them. I think my new years resolution is going to be more thankful everyday and not just during the holidays.

There are so many things in my life to be thankful for everyday. Friendships, love, life itself, warm shelter, nice things, a job, food and clothing. What a blessing it is to know that during this economic crisis, TJ and I are going to be okay. We have become fairly wise in certain aspects and are planning for the hardships that may come our way. I'm thankful we have each other!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen! Little baby Owen has mad eus so thankful for so many things. If only the world could be as giving, loving, and thankful throughout the year.

P.S. Pics of Owen on our family blog - www.andyandhollyfamily.blogspot.com