Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Arrival

Our baby boy arrived at 7:14 AM Mountain time.
He is 22 inches long and weighs in at 8 lbs. 8 oz. [8.5 lbs].
Mom and baby are doing well after a relatively short labor, meanwhile dad is a wreck trying to figure out what I should teach him first and all that stuff.

Enjoy the pics.


PS Thanks for the message Steve-o. The battery on the cell was dead, but I enjoyed the message.

14 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh, he's so cute! Good job you two!

Juli said...

He's adorable. Congrats! Isn't it Tennille's birthday too?

The Young's said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't wait to hear all the details! :) He is a cutie!

Frantz Family said...

way to go! He is super cute. Does he have a name yet?

sportyrls said...

Congratulations! He is adorable... and what about Luke for a name? It looks good on him : ).

Becca Jane said...

What a cutie!! Congrats!

Missy! said...

congratulations! super cute

Jay and Camille said...

Yea! Congratulations. I am so excited for you guys. He is so precious.

Brad and Marissa said...

Wow, he is a cutie!! Congratulations on the new arrival and the transition to the new stage in life, no sleep! We are excited to find out what his name will be! CONGRATULATIONS again!!!

Julie said...

Yeah!! How did the delivery go Tennielle? Can't wait to see him and hear is name :)

Chantal and Trevor Dougal said...

Awesome, congrats hombres!

Super B said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! He is precious!

Hillary said...

Congrads TJ... Very cute baby. You better bring him to the reunion so I can see him.

Hillary

Unknown said...

very awesome...