Wednesday, May 20, 2009

More baby

We have narrowed down the names and we think that we have settled on one. We are still contemplating the spelling and will think things over tonight.

I am at home to get rest so that I can teach 1/2 a day tomorrow. It's too hard to do the lesson plans for the math and science that we have been doing, so I have broken down and will go in until lunch.

Jr. was really tired and didn't want to figure out the feeding process until after sleeping most of the day. He has recently made some good progress.

There is probably other news to share... but I am wiped out and don't remember what day is what, let alone the details of each day.

Enjoy some pics.

6 comments:

The Klock Family said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful!

Steve and Nicolle said...

+1 for the world's nerd population, he does have TJs DNA after all.

Congrats buddy.

Juli said...

He is one of the cutest newborns I’ve ever seen. Usually they look like old men at first (including my own). I can’t wait to hear what you’ve named him.

Anonymous said...

How exciting, he is so beautiful. I am so happy for you two. I hope that everything went well. I agree with Juli, he is one of the cutest newborns I have seen. Congratulations.

Adam said...

Teach him the way of the nerd! :)

Chantal and Trevor Dougal said...

cohen passed the cute baby test, so I mean...that's pretty good!