I had two great last days of work. Thursday was my last day at the Gritman Wellness Center. My ladies brought pizza, finger food and yummy desserts for after class. I have been teaching these ladies aquatic arthritis class for almost 2 years. One of them owns a flower shop and had a beautiful bouquet of flowers and all of them signed a lovely card. I will really miss them, they have become my "moms" here in Moscow. Thank you Ladies!!!

Friday was my last day at my full time job at Inland Orthopeadics, I was there for just under two years. For my last day of work, they ordered lunch in for everyone. It was a nice treat and I was surprise to receive some goodies as good-bye presents. Thank you everyone!!!

Here are some of my co-workers, boss, billing gals and then the "new girls" I on my last day....



No comments:
Post a Comment