I saw you on TV about a month ago, I randomly found a show about Idaho on the travel channel & there you were looking for Garnets... I've often wondered what you were up to, but thought I would never know... and now through a little "blog lurking" I know... with a little help from google, facebook and a bit of "lurking" I've reconnected with many of you from the good ole days in Moscow. Where are u moving? Hope you are well! ~Alicia
We were married on July 22, 2006. We both graduated from the University of Idaho. We have had some wonderful adventures together over the years. We have two wonderful and energetic boys; Cohen Isaac (CIA) and Raiden Scott (RSA).
2 comments:
Cool. I've been to Stonhenge. It is cool, but overly touristy now.
I saw you on TV about a month ago, I randomly found a show about Idaho on the travel channel & there you were looking for Garnets... I've often wondered what you were up to, but thought I would never know... and now through a little "blog lurking" I know... with a little help from google, facebook and a bit of "lurking" I've reconnected with many of you from the good ole days in Moscow. Where are u moving?
Hope you are well!
~Alicia
Post a Comment