Monday, August 18, 2008

Family Time

TJ's parents and brother came over from Oregon this past weekend for a visit. We had a fun time sightseeing around the area. We were able to see Shoshone Falls and watched as 3 base jumpers went off the bridge, which was pretty rad.




It was a really neat experience to go through the Twin Falls LDS Temple open house with the family, It is a beautiful building and I'm glad they were able to make it over in time for the open house.



We also went to TJ's classroom to put some books away on shelves and the grammar alphabet letters up to help him get organized. Of course we went swimming in the pool at the end of the day to cool off after working on the new computer desk.

2 comments:

Chantal and Trevor Dougal said...

The base jumping is awesome..I must admit. How do you rotate the video? How is twin falls? We miss you guys and want to snuggle sometime! :)

Unknown said...

Please put the wedding photo back up. I liked it! Mom