I started playing the piano when I was 5, however, I've never practiced the piano very seriously. And I'm a little rusty since the past several years I have not had a piano to use at any time. Moving into a new apartment and starting our career phase of our life, I decided I wanted my piano from my mama's house. I have a Korg C-560 digital upright piano, luckily it comes apart to be moved.We went to pick up the piano, unfortunately the box for it was too large to fit in our little car. My mama is in Alaska for awhile and did not leave her car keys for us to possibly switch cars for a short time allowing us to move the piano easily in the box. No, we had to sweat and struggle trying to figure out how to get all the piano parts into the car. After several attempts, we finally did it. The heavy piano keyboard was in the front seat reclined back and the bench and stand pieces were in the trunk. I had the pleasure of sitting in the back seat behind TJ for the two hour ride back to our apartment.
Some of you may ask, "why didn't you wait for someone to bring you the piano in a larger vehicle?" Well...I'm not working full time, therefore I have much more time on my hands and needed my piano. (aka...I'm stubborn)
3 comments:
I need to practice mine too! It collects dust in the living room. Wyatt likes to pound on it sometimes though. I'm hoping to get him into lessons soon.
It was fun to visit with you on your way through. Enjoy your piano.
I love the piano. I only wish I could play. So far Oscar and Blake both are doing a better job at practicing than me.
Deidre
Post a Comment