Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our new home

We moved in two weeks ago, several of you have asked for pictures of our new apartment, of course it's better in person. Just because you see some pictures does not mean you don't have to come and visit us. The office and dinning room are a mess right now, so here are some pictures of the rest of our apartment...

The Living room










The Kitchen










The Master Bedroom

3 comments:

Chantal and Trevor Dougal said...

Is that naughty lingerie in the back of one of those pictures?

TheFeltShoppe said...

Wow I love it! So much better than Otto Hills! We miss you two! There's still only two of you right?

Super B said...

Congrats on the new place!
Ok. I am posting on the memories post now. I was out of town and so I haven't been on the internet for a while.
So, I remember your birthday party in the rain, and the limo and everything. It was great!