
We have finally come to the the land of blogs. Many of my long lost friends have blogs, which I have enjoyed reading to keep informed on what they are up to. So, here we are, putting our life on a blog to allow our friends and family to know our thoughts and tall tales. We will try to updated our blog at least twice a month and would love your comments to our posts.
A brief synopsis of our life... I graduated May 2006 with a double degree in Sports Science and School & Community Health. We were married July 2006 in Portland Oregon and honeymooned in the Yucatan peninsula of Mexico. I have been working at an orthopedic clinic full time and teaching an aquatic exercise arthritis class two nights a week. TJ finished up his year of student teaching in two 6th grade classrooms and graduated in May in Elementary Education. We enjoy working on family history, scavenging the yard sales and playing with our friends on the weekends. I've even learned how to knit. We are growing old quickly!
PS - TJ is giving bonus points to the first person to comment on where he got this picture from.
PS - TJ is giving bonus points to the first person to comment on where he got this picture from.
4 comments:
I have no idea where he got the picture, but I am glad you have a blog! I will link you to mine!
I totally know where he got that picture! I think I still have one of them tucked away in my old playing deck, too... Magic, the Gathering. I miss that game. Tons of fun!
My husband thinks I am such a nerd or at least have nerdy friends from home - because I knew where that picture was from - I think he is right, on both accusations. Go Mac.
Hahaha, I didn't remember it from Magic at all! I should have known at least from the top right symbols. I'll have to tell JR you guys like yard-saling too - that's one of his favorite summer pastimes, besides golf of course. :)
Post a Comment