
For TJ's college graduation present, he wanted a Taurus Judge .45/.410 revolver, which can shoot both .45 long colt and .410 shotgun shells. I kept telling him that we couldn't afford the gun or need the gun right now. What I didn't tell him is that if I did get the gun for him, I wanted it to be a surprise. After calling around to several stores, in several different towns, I realized getting the gun would be harder than I thought. The Taurus Judge had been on back order from the wholesalers for the past 3-6 months. I finally was able to get my hands on one about 5 days before graduation.
Since I wanted to make sure it was the exact gun he wanted, I put it on layaway. On graduation day, I presented him with a Nerf gun and attached was the receipt for the Judge. He was completely surprised, and very excited about his new "toy." The monogrammed nickname of the gun is the "Night Court Judge."
1 comment:
TJ with a gun . . . now that's a horrifying thought ;)
Post a Comment